5 Tips for the Bozeman business traveler
With a large technology sector, booming university, and more, Bozeman draws in business and group travelers year-round. Here are some tips to explore a bit of town while you travel for work:
- Local coffee/snacks – If you are headed downtown, checkout locally-owned Rockford Coffee, Wild Joe’s Coffee Spot or Treeline.
- Quick exercise – Visit Pete’s Hill, which is situated behind the Bozeman Public Library downtown. The hill offers quick access to beautiful valley views from downtown to Montana State University’s campus. If the weather is questionable, Best Western GranTree Plus guests also have access to Fuel Fitness (classes included) for only $4 and a complimentary ride on our shuttle.
- Shopping – Downtown shops, Gallatin Valley Mall, and the stores located near North 19th Avenue provide quick access to a variety of shopping.
- Grab a bite and watch the game – Our very own Club Tavern & Grill is open 365 days a year from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. to accommodate our travelers. Guests can conveniently order to-go or pick up with the ChowNow app. The restaurant has large flat screen TVs and a full-service City Brew coffee stand on site. Weather permitting, patio dining is also offered.
- Relax – Unwind with a service from one of our many area spas. The Loft Spa, Canyon River Spa and Sage Spa are all popular options for a massage or body treatment.
Adding in some sights and experiences rounds out any business trip. Contact us to help plan your trip and visit our site for best rates year-round.