To our valued guests and patrons,
The GranTree hotel and restaurant is a frequented place by locals and travelers. We care about our guests, locals and employees and take their health and safety very seriously.
To start, we want you to know that your vacation and travel plans are important to us. We are doing everything we can to be as flexible as possible when planning your trip to beautiful Bozeman. If your trip is impacted by the current circumstances, we will work with you to accommodate, make arrangements and reschedule.
As we continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we wanted to share the actions we are taking across our hotel, The Best Western Plus GranTree Inn, our in-house restaurant, The Club Tavern & Grill as well as our on-site gas station, the Conoco.
In addition to our high standard of strong cleaning and safety practices, we are:
- Maintaining our already strict housekeeping standards in order to keep a sanitary environment and prevent the spread of germs
- Public areas are being cleaned and sanitized multiple times each day
- Hand sanitizer is available in high-use areas.
- Increasing our level of sanitation and frequency of cleaning and disinfectant procedures
- Increasing the frequency of our already strict hand-washing policy
- Sanitizing all pens after each use in the restaurant, hotel and gas station
All of our employees have been given guidance and information on proper sanitation and hand-washing, as well as strict orders to stay home at any sign of sickness.
We’ve been closely monitoring CDC, World Health Organization and well as local government agencies as guidance on making our business decisions. We are confident our hotel, restaurant and gas station will remain open and safe during a time of heightened caution.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our management team with any questions. There is management on-site day and night or available by phone: 406-587-5261.
All the best,
Best Western GranTree Team